Welcome to Age-WiseAge-Wise provides social work services to long-term care homes across Ontario. We offer you the opportunity to have highly skilled professionals focused on the psycho-social needs of your residents.
As the complexity and challenges increase in long-term care our clinical social workers are in greater demand. The social work professional is trained to work in systems. This systemic approach emphasizes work with your residents and all that impacts their wellbeing.
Benefitsof an Age-Wise Social Worker
- Trained professional with a BSW or MSW.
- Registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers, ensuring that a code of ethics and standards of practice are followed.
- Works with a clinical focus in complex areas such as, life transitions, grief and loss, mental health, conflict resolution and mediation.
- Completes assessments specific to long-term care.
- Committed to support and advocate for residents and their families.
- Provides education to residents, family and staff.
- Work collaboratively with your staff and community partners to deliver a higher quality of care.